PING G425 LST Driverview other products
This driver is all about reducing the spin, with this being PING's lowest-spinning driver ever, in order to give you more distance off-the-tee. We also love that you can adjust the weight to compliment your preferred ball flight.
Key features & benefits:
- Low Spin Technology for plenty of distance on every strike
- Internal rib structure gives you a solid, satisfying sound when you hit the ball
- Movable 17-gram tungsten weight for three different settings: Neutral, draw or fade
- Proprietary T9S+ forged face flexes to generate optimal distance at impact
- Lower, heel-bias CG for easy launch
- Turbulators reduce drag for fast swing speeds
- Pear-shaped head with Ti-8-1-1 construction
You simply need to try this driver out in order to know how good it is, which you can do with us!